-- Paid AD
Related Dyslexic Links and Websites
If you have any associations or organizations to add to
this page, please email me at email@example.com
This page brought to you by the author of
DYSLEXIA MY LIFE
All rights reserved by DML
When the English
tongue we speak ,Why is 'break' not rhymed with 'freak'?
- Will you tell me why it's true ,We say 'sew' but likewise
- And the maker of a verse, Cannot cap his 'horse' with
- Beard' sounds not the same as 'heard', 'Cord' is different
- 'Cow' is 'cow', but 'low' is 'low' ,'Shoe' is never rhymed
- Think of 'hose' and 'dose' and 'lose' ,And think of 'goose'
and yet of 'choose'.
- Think of 'comb' and 'tomb' and 'bomb', 'Doll' and 'roll',
and 'home' and 'come'.
- And since 'pay' is rhymed with 'say', Why not 'paid' with
- We have 'blood' and 'food' and 'good',"Mould' is not
pronounced like 'could'.
- Wherefore 'done', but 'gone' and 'lone', Is there any reason
- And, in short, it seems to me, Sounds and letters disagree!
--- Anonymous---- *DML*
The author of the book *DYSLEXIA MY LIFE*
---------Need More INFO Yet ??????------
? Copyright DML-The Gifted Learning Project,1999 All rights reserved.
-Than order the new comprehensive, Up-dated spiral bond
Information Package available. You can obtain everything I've discovered on
Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, LD groups, What helps, Helpful Tips, Articles
and much more. Just to much information to list on this web site. The
Information Package has Over 130 Pages of Compressed information for just $5.95
Total available on disk or by e - mail. (spiral bond book $21.00)
Click here-- to find out more.. * Crisp Answers,
Back to Main Page - http://dyslexiamylife.org